Pentagon Universal Chest Bag 2.0
Pentagon UCB 2.0 Universal Chest Bag is a fully ambidextrous chest pack that can be worn on the user's left or right shoulder due to the spring loaded D-Link strap attachment. It has a spacious main compartment with hook-and-loop secured sleeve pocket, loop-lined CCW sleeve pocket and drainage eyelets on the bottom. Moreover, the Pentagon UCB 2.0 Chest Bag goes with outer admin compartment, which features multiple channel pen slots, elastic webbing strap, snap hook and zippered front pocket providing secure and easy access to all your essential gear. Made of extremely durable 600D High Tensile Polyester, this multi-functional bag also has a breathable back padding with loop-lined CCW compartment that is quickly accessed by unclipping the strap with a press stud, wide and removable shoulder strap, multiple MOLLE loops, sturdy YKK zippers and front ID loop-lined panel. Designed for everyday use Universal Chest Bag 2.0 from Pentagon is ideally suited for the city environment as well as during short trips.
- Tactical cross body concealed carry shoulder bag
- Front loop field for ID's or patches 4.5"x2" (11.43x5.08cm)
- Multiple MOLLE / PALS attachment straps on front and sides
- Zippered water-resistant main compartment with hook-and-loop secured sleeve pocket
- Zippered front pocket
- Front bottom zippered admin compartment with elastic two channels band, multiple channel pen slots, and swivel snap hook
- Rear loop-lined CCW compartment secured with press stud safety tab closure
- Durable grab handle reinforced with bartacks
- Bottom drainage eyelets
- Quick release elastic retention cord on the front
- Adjustable shoulder strap with spring-loaded D-Link which can be tuck away if not in use
- Shoulder strap circumference (max.): 50" (177.8cm) and 2" (5cm) wide
- Durable DuraFlex buckles and accessories
- Multiple D-Links
- 3D air-mesh backings
- Genuine YKK zippers with grip pulls
- Made of lightweight 600D High Tensile Polyester
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Weight: 630g
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Manufacturer: Pentagon
About Pentagon Tactical
The name Pentagon (pentagōnos) is a noun from ancient Greek origin meaning “five angled”. In our logo the 5 angles symbolize the number 5 which is the Balance of numbers, the human being ( head and four limbs ), it also symbolizes the five senses.( hearing, seeing, touching , smelling and taste )
Pentagon® Tactical has been active in the field of Military clothing and accessories since 1991. Company started in Germany as a small retail shop, selling new and used military surplus goods.
In 1993 the business moved and expanded with the opening of a new Wholesale warehouse in Northern Greece.
In the late 90’s, a new generation of customers were showing up searching for military , law enforcement clothing and gear with technologically advanced fabrics, new and improved pocket arrangements and contemporary fitting styles. “The Tactical generation was born”. Most of these products demanded could only be found in recognized outdoor sports brands and in colours that were not appropriate for military and law enforcement sector.
That is when we decided to fill this gap, we started by researching for manufacturers and partners that were producing for leading outdoor companies to acquire enough knowledge behind the technology of modern fabric construction and material functionality, and how important high quality trims can be.
We invested in the art of pattern and we made our own Camo (Pentacamo® and Grassman®) making to achieve the perfect fit for high activity but incorporating comfort and aesthetic which was missing from the classic military and law enforcement products.
Finally after many years of research ,development and working closely with Military, Police, Firefighters, Rescue and Security teams with pride, we developed a new product series which we baptized “Tactical Sportswear™”
This is our answer to an advanced military clothing and gear concept which incorporates quality, technology, design and aesthetic all in one package. Our motto to compliment all this is :
“Dare to be Tactical!™”