Pentagon Gen-V 2.0 3 in 1 Jacket
Made up of two jackets - a water repellent outer shell and a warm padded inner liner blouson, the Pentagon Gen V 2.0 Parka provides an excellent solution for even the most demanding operation tasks. With main jacket Storm|Tex laminated and fitted with two-way YKK main zipper, concealed storm hood, multiple zipped pockets and supreme mesh ventilation system, and fully detachable warm and padded liner blouson, the jacket allows for efficient air circulation and offers excellent protections against the elements. The Gen V 2.0 3-in-1 Parka from Pentagon is perfect for professional expeditions and everyday outdoor use, as well as Airsoft, fishing and hunting and travel.
- Versatile and durable 3-in-1 tactical jacket
- Made up of two jackets attached by zippers and internal loops with press studs
- High performance water repellent and breathable outer shell
- Warm and lightweight padded inner liner blouson
- Both parts can be worn separately or together depending on weathers conditions
- Storm|Tex laminated 5000mm water-resistant and 5000gr/24h breathable membrane
- Two-way YKK main zipper with pull tab and chin guard
- Hook-and-loop fastened double storm flap with additional snap button at the bottom
- Front Hook-and-loop stripe for patches
- Hook-and-loop secured, foldable and adjustable storm hood concealed in the collar
- Collar lined with super fine fleece to protect neck against the elements
- Two concealed chest pockets with zippers
- Two large zipped hand pockets with fleece lining for added warmth
- Bottom hem with elastic cords and quick-locks for individual fit
- Vent slot with mesh on upper back for added moisture evaporation
- Two-way zipped underarm ventilation with insect repellent
- Left wrist zipped pocket with inner elastic loops
- Elasticated cuffs with Hook-and-loop adjusters
- Right side inner chest pocket with rubberized headphone port and zip closure
- Inner blouson lined with super fine fleece and padded for extra warmth
- Two zipped hand pockets with inner fleece lining
- Elastic hem on cuffs
- Hang loops on both jackets
- Tapered seams
- Shell material: 100% Nylon Taslon
- Inner lining material: 100% Nylon
- Manufacturer: Pentagon
About Pentagon Tactical
The name Pentagon (pentagōnos) is a noun from ancient Greek origin meaning “five angled”. In our logo the 5 angles symbolize the number 5 which is the Balance of numbers, the human being ( head and four limbs ), it also symbolizes the five senses.( hearing, seeing, touching , smelling and taste )
Pentagon® Tactical has been active in the field of Military clothing and accessories since 1991. Company started in Germany as a small retail shop, selling new and used military surplus goods.
In 1993 the business moved and expanded with the opening of a new Wholesale warehouse in Northern Greece.
In the late 90’s, a new generation of customers were showing up searching for military , law enforcement clothing and gear with technologically advanced fabrics, new and improved pocket arrangements and contemporary fitting styles. “The Tactical generation was born”. Most of these products demanded could only be found in recognized outdoor sports brands and in colours that were not appropriate for military and law enforcement sector.
That is when we decided to fill this gap, we started by researching for manufacturers and partners that were producing for leading outdoor companies to acquire enough knowledge behind the technology of modern fabric construction and material functionality, and how important high quality trims can be.
We invested in the art of pattern and we made our own Camo (Pentacamo® and Grassman®) making to achieve the perfect fit for high activity but incorporating comfort and aesthetic which was missing from the classic military and law enforcement products.
Finally after many years of research ,development and working closely with Military, Police, Firefighters, Rescue and Security teams with pride, we developed a new product series which we baptized “Tactical Sportswear™”
This is our answer to an advanced military clothing and gear concept which incorporates quality, technology, design and aesthetic all in one package. Our motto to compliment all this is :
“Dare to be Tactical!™”