Pentagon Artaxes Escape Jacket
Crafted from a durable and lightweight Polyester fabric and designed to be used in rapidly changing climates, the Artaxes Escape Softshell Jacket from Pentagon comes with multiple pockets for all storage needs, two-way full front zipper and high collar with a chin guard, and large visored hood concealed inside the collar.
Storm | Tex™ laminated membrane with waterproof rating 5000mm and breathability 3000g/m²/24h make the jacket suitable for rainy, windy and stormy weather conditions while underarm ventilation zippers offer optimal comfort and temperature management. Additionally, the inner lining of super fine Grid-Tech fleece offers both excellent thermal protection and body moisture management as it traps the heat inside while allowing moisture to escape freely.
Ideal for adventure expeditions and everyday outdoor use, the Artaxes Escape Softshell Jacket from Pentagon offers superior protection against moisture and bad weather while remaining highly functional and comfortable.
- Comfortable and highly functional tactical jacket
- High performance waterproof and breathable construction
- Designed for everyday use in urban and outdoor environments
- Two-way full front YKK zipper with chin guard
- High collar with chin guard
- Stowable storm hood equipped with shock cord locks, visor and rear adjuster
- Specious and vertically oriented chest pockets secured with zippers and flaps
- Two internal chest pockets secured with zippers
- Two arm pockets secured with zippers
- Zippered pocket on the left forearm
- Elasticated and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Slide-through double zipper back pocket lined with mesh
- Underarm ventilation with O" type two-way zippers
- Headphone port in the left chest pocket
- Reinforced elbows
- Adjustable and rounded on the back hem equipped with inner shock cord
- Durable Hanging loop
- Glove-friendly zipper webbing pull
- Storm | Tex™ membrane with waterproof rating WP 5000mm and breathability MPV 3000g/m²/24h
- Removable reflector patch included
- Grid-Tech superfine waffle fleece lining
- Material: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Manufacturer: Pentagon
About Pentagon Tactical
The name Pentagon (pentagōnos) is a noun from ancient Greek origin meaning “five angled”. In our logo the 5 angles symbolize the number 5 which is the Balance of numbers, the human being ( head and four limbs ), it also symbolizes the five senses.( hearing, seeing, touching , smelling and taste )
Pentagon® Tactical has been active in the field of Military clothing and accessories since 1991. Company started in Germany as a small retail shop, selling new and used military surplus goods.
In 1993 the business moved and expanded with the opening of a new Wholesale warehouse in Northern Greece.
In the late 90’s, a new generation of customers were showing up searching for military , law enforcement clothing and gear with technologically advanced fabrics, new and improved pocket arrangements and contemporary fitting styles. “The Tactical generation was born”. Most of these products demanded could only be found in recognized outdoor sports brands and in colours that were not appropriate for military and law enforcement sector.
That is when we decided to fill this gap, we started by researching for manufacturers and partners that were producing for leading outdoor companies to acquire enough knowledge behind the technology of modern fabric construction and material functionality, and how important high quality trims can be.
We invested in the art of pattern and we made our own Camo (Pentacamo® and Grassman®) making to achieve the perfect fit for high activity but incorporating comfort and aesthetic which was missing from the classic military and law enforcement products.
Finally after many years of research ,development and working closely with Military, Police, Firefighters, Rescue and Security teams with pride, we developed a new product series which we baptized “Tactical Sportswear™”
This is our answer to an advanced military clothing and gear concept which incorporates quality, technology, design and aesthetic all in one package. Our motto to compliment all this is :
“Dare to be Tactical!™”