Pentagon LCP 2.0 Maritime Parka
Warm and highly comfortable, the LCP 2.0 Parka from Pentagon provides exceptional protection against elements with Storm|Tex laminated membrane and water-resistant Nylon Taslon outer shell. Additionally, it comes with a Primaloft® Eco® filling for added warmth, high collar with large protective hood, and two-way full front water-repellent zipper with a chin guard. The LCP 2.0 Parka also features multiple pockets, underarm two vent slots to keep the body dry and fresh, hook and loop panels and fully adjustable bottom hem for perfect snug fit. With its easy to compress design, the LCP 2.0 Parka is perfect for travel and expeditions, hiking, airsoft, paintball as well as for security and military personnel or everyday wear.
- Part of Pentagon's Combat Duty (C.D.) Series
- Warm and lightweight tactical jacket
- High-performance water repellent and breathable Nylon Taslon Rip-Stop outer shell
- Storm|Tex laminated 8000mm water-resistant and 3000mm breathable membrane
- Long-lasting feeling of warmth and dryness with Primaloft® Eco® filling
- Two-way main zipper with pull tabs and chin guard
- High collar with super fine fleece lining to protect neck against the elements
- Wind and water protecting hood with 1.4" (3.5cm) long brim and adjustable quick-locks at the back
- Each pocket secured with a high quality water-resistant zip fastening
- Two large hand pockets with additional fleece lining and two slots for extra storage
- Two arm pockets fitted with a mesh lining and two inner bands
- Inner left side chest pocket with mesh finishing
- Hook and loop panels 3.1"x5.1" (8x13cm) on each arm
- Left forearm utility pocket with a tensile loop
- Underarm two vent slots for added air circulation with additional insect repellent mesh
- Elasticated cuffs with hook and loop adjusters
- Bottom hem with elastic cords and quick-locks for individual fit
- Easy to compress and fold into its own hood for transport purposes
- Tapered seams
- Hang loop
- Shell material: 100% Nylon Taslon
- Inner lining material: 100% Nylon
- Manufacturer: Pentagon
About Pentagon Tactical
The name Pentagon (pentagōnos) is a noun from ancient Greek origin meaning “five angled”. In our logo the 5 angles symbolize the number 5 which is the Balance of numbers, the human being ( head and four limbs ), it also symbolizes the five senses.( hearing, seeing, touching , smelling and taste )
Pentagon® Tactical has been active in the field of Military clothing and accessories since 1991. Company started in Germany as a small retail shop, selling new and used military surplus goods.
In 1993 the business moved and expanded with the opening of a new Wholesale warehouse in Northern Greece.
In the late 90’s, a new generation of customers were showing up searching for military , law enforcement clothing and gear with technologically advanced fabrics, new and improved pocket arrangements and contemporary fitting styles. “The Tactical generation was born”. Most of these products demanded could only be found in recognized outdoor sports brands and in colours that were not appropriate for military and law enforcement sector.
That is when we decided to fill this gap, we started by researching for manufacturers and partners that were producing for leading outdoor companies to acquire enough knowledge behind the technology of modern fabric construction and material functionality, and how important high quality trims can be.
We invested in the art of pattern and we made our own Camo (Pentacamo® and Grassman®) making to achieve the perfect fit for high activity but incorporating comfort and aesthetic which was missing from the classic military and law enforcement products.
Finally after many years of research ,development and working closely with Military, Police, Firefighters, Rescue and Security teams with pride, we developed a new product series which we baptized “Tactical Sportswear™”
This is our answer to an advanced military clothing and gear concept which incorporates quality, technology, design and aesthetic all in one package. Our motto to compliment all this is :
“Dare to be Tactical!™”