Maxpedition M-4 Waistpack
Originally designed to fit a 1qt USGI canteen, the mid-size utility M-4 Waistpack offers a total of 100 cu. in. of carry capacity, in addition to two small outer pouches with adjustable lids for cellphone, extra pistol magazines, pocket knife, multi-tool, or flashlight. It has a quick release snap lid which can be stored inside and a storm collar for water resistance. The M-4 Waistpack can be worn directly on a belt through an integrated belt loop or used as a modular pocket compatible to ALICE or MOLLE type webbing with a pair of 5" TacTie™ (sold separately).
- Main: 6.5" x 5.5" x 2"
- Frontal: 5" x 4" x 1.5"
- Side: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Attach: 3" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength