Silicone grease lubricates and conditions rubber products such as O-rings and other regulator and valve system components. Ideal for breathing apparatus, B.C.D.s, hoses, cylinder O-rings, pressure systems, cameras and more.
McNett® Brand Silicone Grease is specially formulated to permeate rubber surfaces to provide deep, long lasting conditioning. Use Silicone Grease to lubricate and condition rubber products such as O-rings and other regulator and valve system components. O-rings treated with Silicone Grease resist drying and cracking and provide a better seal. Silicone Grease is ideal for breathing apparatus, BCDs, hoses, cylinder O-rings, pressure systems, cameras, waterproof flashlights, medical equipment, electrical connectors, pipe fittings and anywhere resistance to moisture and degradation is desired.
• Ideal for lubricating moving metal parts
• Permeates the surface of materials for thorough lubrication
• Preserves rubber, plastic and metal
• Reduces damage caused by sticking or exposure to the elements
• Superior oxidation resistance and water repellency
• Remains pliable even after extended use
• 100% pure
• Non-flammable, non-toxic formula
Sold in 1/4oz plastic tub with keychain.
Apply directly to rubber part or component with fingertips or other applicator. Reapply when rubber part or component becomes dry. Do not overapply.