Arktis C222 Ranger Ripstop Water Resistant Combat Trousers (Belgian Jigsaw)
The C222 is the third generation of the Ranger Trousers. We've taken your feedback into account, tweaking and refining the design. The C222 posses many great features and is one of the most advanced trousers on the market – Elasticity at the waist, knees, and crotch area, allows for total ease of movement without any compromise to durability. The elasticity comes from a very strong four-way stretch fabric which has been extensively trialled. Durable flexi knee pads are included, however you can remove these and the trousers are compatible with most 3rd party pads (G3 & D30 pads will fit).
Adjustment at knees and ankles allow for a more comfortable fit along with large loop holes to accommodate a variety of belt sizes. The front pockets are designed so they can be accessed at all times (even when sitting down). This is especially usefully in vehicles, where you may need to act quickly in a confined space. There are a total of 10 pockets on the c222, all varying in size. (Refer to the pictures)
- Durable 50% Polyester/ 50% Cotton Ripstop fabric - No Drip/ No Melt
- Water resistant, drainage holes in knee area.
- Included durable & removable kneepads.
- Compatible with various 3rd party knee pads.
- 10 Pockets, including pistol and m4 mag pockets.
- Strong four-way stretch fabric on crotch waist and knee areas.
- Knee and ankle adjustments.
- Knife/ Holster clip on upper pockets.