It appears that your cart is currently empty
Denix Soviet Union PPSH-41 Submachine Gun Replica
Reproduction of an assault submachine gun, made of metal and wood with a fabric and leather strap, with simulated loading and firing mechanism and removable magazine.
The PPSh-41 (Pistolet-Pulemyot Shpagina), designed by Georgi Shpagin, was a magazine-fed, mass recoil-fired automatic submachine gun that fired from an open bolt. It used 7.62 x 25 Tokarev ammunition and had magazines in the form of a 71-round drum or 35-round curved magazines, with a rate of 900 rounds / min. It also had a hinged receiver for easy disassembly and cleaning.
Due to its robustness and reliability, it was one of the main light weapons of the Soviet army during World War II, becoming a symbol of its great victory over Germany. During this conflict, the PPSh-41 was mainly used, and an estimated 6 million units entered service, with which entire divisions were armed.
Did you know that during World War II, on many occasions, German soldiers preferred to use the PPSh-41 submachine guns that they captured from the Soviets because the magazine had a greater capacity and, also fired without problems even the Mauser pistol cartridges?
The Second World War was a global military conflict that took place between 1939 and 1945. Most of the nations of the world were involved in it, including all the great powers, grouped in two opposing military alliances: the Allied of the Second War World and the Axis Powers. It was the largest war in history, in which the great contenders devoted all their economic, military and scientific capacity to the service of the war effort, blurring the distinction between civilian and military resources.
Also, in the Korean War, the USSR supplied large quantities of the PPSh-41 submachine gun and in Vietnam it was used as a weapon by the Viet Cong and communist guerrillas around the world.
Enjoy at home the reproduction of this legendary weapon from World War II!
DENIX ARE MANUFACTURERS OF ANTIQUE WEAPON REPLICAS FOR COLLECTORS SINCE 1966